Click here to order.
Art of Breathing Audio Lesson$10 Digital Download
To order, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Jessica's Upcoming Events
Jessica will be presenting and offering workshops at the following venues:
- November 1-3 — West coast training in Jessica Wolf's Art of Breathing
- January 2-6 — West coast training in Jessica Wolf's Art of Breathing
- January 10-12 — Freedom to Act 2014 NYC
- February 8-9, 2014 — Workshop in New York
- April 5-6, 2014 — Workshop in Galway, Ireland (.doc)
- April 11-13, 2014 — Workshop in Barcelona, Spain (.doc)
- July 1-6 & August 12-18, 2014 — Jessica Wolf's Postgraduate Training Program in Galway, Ireland (.doc)
THE ALEXANDER TECHNIQUE The Alexander Technique is a psycho-physical technique for self-care. It is mind-body re-education. It's re-learning the most efficient, effortless way to move, to breathe, and to be in one's body. It's a renowned method for alleviating stress and pain caused by daily and profession-related misuse of the body, and for improving creativity and artistic performance. Unique among the body-mind techniques, the Alexander Technique is the only one that truly makes changes that will last a lifetime.
JESSICA WOLF'S ART OF BREATHING Breathing is as fundamental as the beating of our hearts. But breathing, unlike the involuntary heartbeat, is something we can influence. The goal of Jessica Wolf's Art of Breathing is to improve health and well-being by using the principles of Breathing Coordination and the Alexander Technique. Jessica Wolf's Art of Breathing is aimed to re-educate one's respiratory system for maximum efficiency with minimum effort. Breathing is a process which occurs of itself, but effective breathing requires individual attention.